Subject: [Leica] "Chance of snow flurries"
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 08:22:20 -0800

Extends slightly East to Yakima, too.  I just got up and shoveled another 10
inches from the driveway from over night.  Third day.

Biggest snowfall I remember in Seattle was 13 inches over night.  Either Dec
68 or Jan 69, I can't remember, but it was over Christmas break.  My
girlfriend had convinced me to learn how to ski, and she would teach me, so
we were going to go to Snoqualmie pass that day.  Living on the side of one
of the Seattle hills, I could not even get off the block with chains, let
alone go to the mountains.  So, I never did learn how to ski.  I think the
record in Seattle for snow on the ground is 6 feet set quite a few years
back in history.  Maybe rulers were shorter then.

Aram