Subject: [Leica] IMG: Security Man, NYC, 2014
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 01:08:58 -0000

<tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote in response to

>> Dave's PAW (*) 2014 #6
>>
>> The new picture. See it here <http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>.
>>>>
> Hi Dave,
> A very simple question? What ever were you thinking in not straitening a
> quite obviously crooked photograph?.
>
> I'm assuming it was an over-sight when you clicked "send???"
>
> I'd dearly love to know your reason for sending? Let alone even
> considering using it in such a sad state in the first place, as I see
> absolutely not one whit of artistic merit!
>
> You did it for fun just to see the Luggite re-actions? Right? :-)
> cheers,
> Dr. ted

Ted, Garry Winogrand tilted most of his oeuvre and some people worship the
very ground he tilted his Leica over. On Flickr, there's even a group called
"Garry Winogrand's Canted Moments" and people can post their cants in
homage. The thing about Mr. K's picture I'd like to know is where did his
ring finger get bitten off, and what is the name of his tailor so I can
avoid him :-)