Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ridge Walking
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 21:09:54 -0800

I used to do a lot of that kind of stuff in the 70's through 90's, but I
think that's asking a lot of my new knees now. In the 80's I used to climb
on the outside of slipforms and working tower crane beams at heights up to
500' with 35lbs of medium and large format gear with no safety harnesses,
but all that isn't possible for me anymore nor allowed by our safety
regulations. But then, they don't get the same pictures anymore, either.

Henning