Subject: [Leica] IMG: LET US GIVE YOU A LIFT
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:33:42 -0600

Jay, In the U-S South, it is more plentiful for one thing. We often build
with wooden framing, and then do a veneer of brick or other material.  It
is less expensive, and has a life in the range of a half century or so,
though many buildings could and do last much longer.

Another advantage to wood is the floorplan is much more flexible if you
want to make use changes  later in the life of the building.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/