Subject: [Leica] Frozen soap bubble
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:01:20 +0100 (CET)

A wonderful new territory to investigate and you did well on this occasion
Aram.

Thanks :-)

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 06/02/2014 21:22
De : "Aram Langhans " <leica_r8 at hotmail.com>
A : "lug" <lug at leica-users.org>, "Leica Reflex" <LeicaReflex at
freelists.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : [Leica] Frozen soap bubble

 A friend mentioned this, so since it is about 15 degrees outside, I though
I'd give it a try.  Too much wind, but did get one to hang around long
enough to get a decent shot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/m/bubbles-7932.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson