Subject: [Leica] FS: Anna's Hummingbird prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:22:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

FS: fine prints of my Anna's Hummingbird photograph are now available on RA4
photographic paper.

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/trochilidae/anhumm06.html

The image area is 10" x 14" printed with generous borders. Pricing is based
on Ted Grant's model: the first few are $175 and the price goes up if demand
warrants additional prints.

Framing is available for local pickup or delivery using acid-free mat board,
standard UV-blocking glass and a frame made from re-milled oak wood (other
hardwoods are occasionally available) for an additional $50; museum glass is
extra.  All prints are signed.

Please contact me off-list at doug (at) wildlightphoto (dot) com

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com