Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Pix
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 11:49:52 +0100 (CET)

The last one is my favourite - tells a lot
Also the previous one when flying by wire all started ;-)

The people shots are excellent documentary work on the period: rollers,
typewriter, etc.

Keep digging Alan

Philippe, a former Spotmatic SP and ESII user who too, remembers the screwy
screw 42mm ... :-)

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 02/02/2014 05:34