Subject: [Leica] Falklands 1
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:29:22 +0530

Luis, Douglas
Thanks for looking. The reason I took the D800E/70-200mm f4 combo to shore
was simple. Fundamentally, I found walking treacherous enough without
lugging around unnecessary weight, and I needed the flexibility of a zoom.
So I settled on the lighter lens with lesser reach, and the high megapixel
body so I could crop. The D4 was used on board to shoot birds and whales and
panos.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad