Subject: [Leica] [OT] Polaroid image repair software
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:22:14 -0500

Polaroid Dust and Scratches is invaluable for some of my B&W scans.
 Unfortunately, it is only for 32bit PS so I have to keep a separate PS on
my computer and load it up just when I need to use the Polaroid software.
 I wish somebody would come up with a new version!!  It has it's faults,
but works better than any other dust and scratch remover on B&W film.

Tina