Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pete Seeger photo from Wayback machine
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:35:31 -0500 (EST)

 The late social activist and environmentalist Pete Seeger was a neighbor
and friend of mine. Here is a photo of him giving a concert at my son's
grade school in 1978. The kid in the middle is my son, aged 9. The photo is
just as it is, uncropped, unspotted, dredged from my file. I recall that it
was taken with a Leica CL but I can't be sure. Pete was a singer, not a
sailor. I taught him to sail so that he could skipper the Hudson River Sloop
that he helped fund as a symbol of the csmpaign to clean up the Hudson
River. He will be missed.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] IMG: Pete Seeger photo from Wayback machine)