Subject: [Leica] Monochrom high iso test
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 06:40:23 +0000
References: <52E73787.3070602@jayburleson.com><CAF8hL-F-wZhCJJykfCfvsmVfSjKDwwvyQDtcZ0-ovO0LmyPn5A@mail.gmail.com><CABmfTOX7J8V0YC4p0S4fJY7i7tCUfGkBDOxdrmH02Opf6JrcKQ@mail.gmail.com><80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E68429D7@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>, <CAF8hL-Ejz4tx3NvMvgrP0PxOC6=3E2mty_5qzN7qy0QE21yWuw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6847AA5@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <85760D51B6854058BE831E7860A98539@syneticfeba505>

Thanks Ted, just a few of the Monochrom images I have shown over the past 18
months ;-)

john