Subject: [Leica] Kay's gate with spider
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:03:47 -0800

Tricky one...

Niall O'Brien & Brigid Sinnott

Nice shot, too!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Kay's gate with spider)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Kay's gate with spider)