Subject: [Leica] Via de l'amore (especially for Tina)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 03:07:12 +0100

It is wonderful what Ric says, but I?m more on the side of Tina, every day
we watch the news is worst and worst in many countries, of course we shall
enjoy our actual life as best as possible, Barcelona is a good place for
this! Come on! we will share some beer or chupitos or a glass of wine!

Cheers!
Lluis

El 27/01/2014, a las 02:52, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> escribi?: