Subject: [Leica] Dr Ted and THAT book "TED's BOOK STORE!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:38:19 -0800

"TED's BOOK STORE!"

Unanswered book orders during the holiday confusions:

Hi Crew,
Apologies for lost book orders to be corrected! Please semd your order
again:

'TED's BOOK STORE"
Please when you place an order use this in your subject line in capitals as
these posts will automatically go directly to the "BOOK STORE FOLDER!"

We have set-up a book store to handle incoming orders and mailings to avoid
lost buying mail. In this fashion we hope to turn orders around and on the
way to the buyer within 24 to 36 hours.

These orders will be handled by assistants looking after book and video
requests ASAP!

THE FOLLOWING BOOKS/DVD ARE AVAILABLE! Personally autographed to you upon
purchase:

1/ "TED GRANT: Sixty Years of Legendary Photojournalism"....... $30.oo plus
shipping.
    A biography of 55,000 words. A selection of 135 photographs B&W &
colour.

2/ "WOMEN in MEDICINE. A Celebration of their work!" ....$40.oo plus
shipping.
     This book is B&W only, shot with Leica's on film. It comes with 4 pages
of photo
     details on how and why each photo was exposed. A joint effort by Sandy
Carter
     & Ted Grant. E-mail questions regarding photos answered immediately.

3/ "Ted Grant. The Art of Observation." A 1 hour TV documentary about the
life of Canada's living legendary photojournalist. This TV documentary
produced for BRAVO-TV net work is loaded not only with the TV video! But a
series of images illustrating a photojournalist with the "eye of an artist,
the concentration of a surgeon, and the reflexes of a cat!" This is a
winning video purchased by many LUG members.
$40.00 plus shipping. A one hour TV documentary!

Hopefully you will find these products fine for your purchase.

Kindest regards,
Dr. ted

Ted Grant Photography.CA
tedgrantphoto.com.