Subject: [Leica] IMG: Skiing selfie
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:51:27 -0500

Tom and I cross-country ski.  We don't get the chance in South Carolina
very often, but we have traveled to Switzerland many times to ski.  We
learned when we lived in Chicago and had to take up skiing to get out of
the house.  We could ski out of our back door across a forest preserve to a
rural tavern ;-)

Like your selfie!

Tina