Subject: [Leica] Some wintry postings from Chicago
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 07:44:06 +0100

Hi Greg,

so you're back to your den :-) this I-phone of yours delivers better
and better quality pictures my friend ;-)
I love the tones and colours of these and believe them to be accurate
to what you saw - very tempting light indeed

Keep clicking :-)

Amities de Metz
Philippe

Le 20 janv. 14 ? 01:00, Greg Rubenstein a ?crit :