Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant Book Signing/Gallery Event
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:56:42 -0600

LaGuardia is the first choice airport; closer in.  The Leica Gallery is at
670 Broadway. You can find it on Google Maps.  I've never stayed in that
area so I'm not familiar with any hotels there (well, except the Chelsea
where I have visited friends but I wouldn't suggest it).

Just remember, Google can be your friend.

I hope to make it myself.

--Bob