Subject: [Leica] IMG: Me (1954 Kodachromes)
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 05:48:15 +0000 (GMT)

These look great! (plus you were a darn cute baby!) How did you scan them?

Sue

On Jan 16, 2014, at 10:24 PM, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com> wrote:

I finally found "The Motherlode"--all the slides from my childhood. They
were in the 27th box of 30 boxes left by my late parents. If you'd like
to see some 1954 Kodachromes of me as a very wee lad, click on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/11990571304/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/11990188085/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/11990999876/in/photostream/

Bolsey B2 rangefinder and Kodachrome (the original, ASA 10. Yes, I mean
ten). I still have the camera.

--Peter