Subject: [Leica] Leica X Vario
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:39:59 +0800

Hi Jeff,
That's interesting - Schmidt, the Leica distributor in Hong Kong, emailed me
(I'm on their list) to offer me an X Vario loaner as well, which I will pick
up on Thursday.
Obviously they are trying to drum up some sales. In comparison to the Fuji X
series and the new Olympus E M 1 the X Vario looks pretty expensive for what
you get.
I, of course, may revise that opinion after I have tried it.
Cheers
Howard