Subject: [Leica] My Hummer attempt.
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:47:41 +0100

What's also amazing is that at 1/6400 you still don't freeze the wings
completely ...

Thank you Gene for bringing onto my screen this beautiful bird I may
never see in my life, nor his fellow hummers BTW

Amities to both of you

Philippe, plus Alice by proxy

Le 13 janv. 14 ? 21:39, Jay Burleson a ?crit :