Subject: [Leica] Boy with Umbrella
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:14:35 +0100

Hi Ted!

My God! what a nice words you have sent me and honored me once more!

I can only say a big THANK YOU !!! all of I do is trying to capture moments
of life, a big city like Barcelona is plenty of these, as you know, and the
night or the rain helps a lot, in general nobody is expecting find a crazy
photographer shooting here and there on such days, this is a big joy!

Thank you very much my dear friend and I hope be soon again together
shooting on the streets.

Best wishes!
Lluis

El 12/01/2014, a las 18:57, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>