Subject: [Leica] Stolen Dreams
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:19:33 -0800

Lluis: I like this series very much. This one is my favorite, because it
truly shows the delight of a child at a toy store:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Stolen_Dreams/20140104_L1038151.jpg.html

It's sort of like one of us at a camera store, but doesn't require as
fat a wallet  :-)

--Peter

 > The Barcelona shop "Joguines Monforte" last day, it close after 173
years
 > selling toys. The closing day 5th. January 2014, the day that
traditioally
 > the children receive in Spain they gifts, the Epiphany Day. Another old
 > traditionnal shop on the list of the disappeared traditional places.
In this
 > case the reason is the rental for the local in a commercial area
where it
 > will be installed a Coffee Shop to take Chocolate. A STOLEN DREAM for
the
 > children?.
 >
 > Here is a selection of 25 pictures of the about 80 I?ve shoot with
Leica M9

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Stolen Dreams)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Stolen Dreams)