Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC NOW A7 VS m9
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:40:28 -0600

George, I hated the Sony at first.  The menu is a maze.  The viewfinder is
wonderful but dim, then I found you can brighten it. Everything is
confusing compared to the M9.

The contrast focus took time to figure out.

I'm shooting jpg, because LR 4.4 doesn't support the Sony Raw.  I need to
get LR 5.

The camera handles great. I'm shooting
?mostly?
? ?
with
? ?
a new to me pre asph lux 35
?.?  The swans were with my 75, and I've done a few things with my Macro
100, with spectacular results.
?  ?
?Live view is nice.  I've not played with movie at all yet.?