Subject: [Leica] Using Leicas - and discussing the Yearbook
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:46:31 -0500

Can't wait to see what you get!! Post photos!

Tina

On Friday, January 10, 2014, Gary Marklund <Gary at marklund.com> wrote:
> Several years ago I sold all my Leica gear, except for one metal lenscap.
On Tuesday, my new/old M6 arrived. I feel like I'm back home. You can't
beat a Leica and a fresh roll of B&W film. I do have a fully equipped
darkroom in which I am much more comfortable than Lightroom/Photoshop. Let
the good times begin.

>> I'd still be using my Leicas with B&W film if I had a darkroom, but I
could never sell my Leica equipment, even if I couldn't use it.   I love it
too much, and it gave me so many good times and pictures.