Subject: [Leica] The End of Bayer Sensors Is Nigh, But What¹s Next? or use your A7R while you can
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 23:29:07 -0500

Turns out there's a Wiki for  " Zeiss Sonnar"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeiss_Sonnar
Its quite a story I'm betting the bulk of it is true!

My first Zeiss lens was a 150mm f4 Sonnar for my new then Hasselblad. A
motorized ELM.
My only lens for that camera for years I used on my white backdrop.

If I needed a normal I'd use my Rolleiflex twin lens with Zeiss 2.8 Planar.
They I got one of those for my Hasselblad. And a wide.