Subject: [Leica] OT: Turntable
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 02:56:49 +0100

Thank you Ken for this great document, is really incredible. AFAIK and in my
humble opinion, he is one of the best interpreters of Mozart?s piano
concertos, his touch is incredible and delicate, for me Horszowski, Clara
Haskil, Maurizio Pollini and Alicia de Larrocha are the best Mozart?s piano
works of Mozart.

Cheers!
Lluis

El 10/01/2014, a las 00:06, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> escribi?: