Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook future volunteers
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:45:35 +1000

I only just had a conversation on this with Brian this hour in fact.
With Brian's agreement now, I am going to facilitate the 2014 edition.

Everyone rest assured that it should be a whole lot like Jim's productions.
His format and approach was very well accepted, I think. You'll all be on
Southern Hemisphere timings though;-)

I will make a more detailed first announcement soon.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman