Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook future cover contest
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 09:09:35 -0800

I'm going to speak for using a "generic" image as the cover image and not
one of the inside images. Something Leica-related in the gear line would be
just fine.

Doesn't Blurb offer PDF versions as a downloadable option? I'm fairly sure
they do - and versions that work on the iPad and Android devices as well.
Not the same as the book, however, but more affordable and easier to share.

Adam

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook future cover contest)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook future cover contest)