Subject: [Leica] IMG: Anna's Hummingbird
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:38:56 -0800

On Jan 5, 2014, at 2:08 PM, Gerry Walden <gwpics at icloud.com> wrote:

> Just the thought of having something like that on my bird feeder is
> amazing enough. Mind you the cat would regard it as a mere morsel.

We have just such a cat. In the summer California fuscia bloom in front of
the house. They are prime flowers for hummers. They are also close to the
ground. Our little kitty Leica-Foo finds them tempting. It hurts to see her
catch one but it?s part of keeping predators as pets. She also catches roof
rats and mice so I?ll grant her a bird or two. But it does hurt.

Adam

Message from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Anna's Hummingbird)