Subject: [Leica] HKLUG Meetup?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 03:26:04 -0800

Pete, I was born in HK. I will definitely want to visit the "Old East"
places. I am a big Fan Ho fan, but I doubt much of his places still exist!
Mui Wo is a must as my grandparents (both have passed away) lived there.
Planning to carry my M9 and also the 4x5 Chamonix Saber (it's handheldable)
with a light tripod.I grew up in the Sau Mui Ping project which I
understand from Google maps that they have turned into shopping malls, but
would be good to visit regardless.