Subject: [Leica] Expensive software
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 20:11:41 +0000

I know about VAT (I used to be registered) and GST is the local equivalent,
but that has only come into place with Blurb in the past year. It is under
the threshold you can import personal items for without hitting the customs
charges so I am not sure why they are doing it as Amazon etc do not....

john

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Expensive software)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Expensive software)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Expensive software)