Subject: [Leica] OT: I've retired
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:40:10 -0500

Great advice Douglas. Hard to put it better.
While I'm not retired as yet at 62, I realize the importance of keeping busy
with interesting enjoyments and keeping active.
Years back a client of mine and somewhat close by neighbour took me into his
garage to show me what he was doing since retirement. He retired I believe
before 60 and started building Adirondack Guide Boats in his garage. He was
very good at it. I remember him telling me one day that when one retires
they have got to do something and his was working with his hands. I hope
photography will fill that roll for me.

Scott