Subject: [Leica] IMG: My First Images of 2014
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 23:42:26 -0600

Thanks, Julian.  I bought the Leica-R to Fuji adapter from Fotodiox.  I
have used their adapters previously, and found them to be ok.  The
adapter is a simple mechanical spacer, with no optics or contacts.  It
is well made and looks great with my R lenses.

I must say that I would not carry or support the X-E1 / 250/4 combo by
the strap or body.  The lens is a load, but has its own tripod ring, so
the lens supports the body.  I prefer to use it on a monopod.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA