Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting - Jayanand
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 07:15:40 +0530
References: <52BFC198.6010303@jayburleson.com> <CAH1UNJ2G5ywJe-jfEk5iy=Q14fmcOnQwUM86oeHThStn4n0MHw@mail.gmail.com> <52C0D878.6060402@jayburleson.com> <CA+yJO1BHxLrmV6JqyLg281f58UqDGqGm9cjMJVmbi1dK3sm2bg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAZ9c+18W7q3LjsktKFVZtTzzQG9wzLh=Nd2o60Vrt0B0z=Gug@mail.gmail.com> <043AF393-CBD5-4FA1-86BC-9A02BE64F707@archiphoto.com> <CAH1UNJ1=jWWeKDiupmPdJV6nTzd4gNfbKvgk8r7cK6Do3rNxQA@mail.gmail.com> <B93EBC7B-B5FF-4D8A-882C-DB3A07EECA8E@archiphoto.com>

Will hope it lasts by the time Neela & I get there!
Here is wishing a great 2014 for Tanya & you.

Cheers
Jayanand