Subject: [Leica] It's 2012 Leica Yearbook Time--Please Submit Your Images!!!! NOTE NEW INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:48:05 -0000

Mine are gone to Jim.

It's like that feeling I had after to going confession when I was a young
and very believing catholic - shrived. Then walking home knowing that I
could look the devil in the face, flaunt my bright shining soul, and at the
same time, trying to work out what on earth I'd say to the priest at the
next confession. As a seven year old, the sins of the flesh don't exactly
swim into your ken very often.

At least now, unlike previous years, I don't have the sin of omission in
2013

Douglas