Subject: [Leica] OT: Home laser printer
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:47:44 -0800

I used to be a big fan of HP laser printers but no longer. My son, who is an
IT consultant has been recommending Brother printers to his clients and to
us when our HP printer packed it in. We have two and they seem to be working
just fine. The initial toner cartridge isn?t exactly chock full but we don?t
print oodles of pages any more either.

Hope this helps.

Adam