Subject: [Leica] IMG: Juggers, Bryant Park, NYC, 2013
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:44:11 -0800

David Lykes Keenan SHOWED:

>                      A new picture. See it
> here<http://www.dlkphotography.com/displayimage.php?album=29&pos=0>

Hi Dave,

Interesting? However did they not throw their clubs back and forth to each
other? If they did? Then unfortunately you missed the peak-action moment
with clubs going in opposite directions in the air into hands and returned
forthwith!

Twiddling them up and down in-front of themselves as we see here is an
indication of a couple of amateurs playing with themselves?

> Please "Like" my new Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/dlkphotog>.<<

I receive "Facebook announcements" very rarely, only because some how one or
more of my Grandchildren hooked my machine -- computer into this most
rediculous idiot connection. I always do an automatic "DELETE each time I
see one appear on my screen without nothing more than a quick click!

Which brings me to a question????????

It appeares you're asking for someone to "LIKE YOUR FACE BOOK PAGE?" First
of all I can't imagine why one of class intelligence as you are.When 99.9%
of the button pushers using FACEBOOK do not have 1 pennies worth of
intellegence of good, bad or ugly of anything? Let alone pertaining to
photography?

Then ask an idiot like that to "like yer facebook page?" Dang I'd throw-up
first! :-)

Anyway? Next time ask them to throw the dumbells back and forth. If it works
great!

HOWEVER? If they miss? Dang yer going to have some of the neatest photos you
can imagine as the clubs are bouncing of their heads and wherever?????? :-)

Have a nice day! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted