Subject: [Leica] M @ 3200
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 09:22:07 -0800

Hi Herb. Thanks.
I use the Sharpening tool in LR5 develop module. I set the radius to 0.9,
hold the Alt/Option key while sliding the mask slider to see what i want to
sharpen (shows in white on the image being worked on). For skin tones, I
tend to not sharpen the skin (all black on the screen). Then move the
amount, luminosity and contrast sliders until grain starts to appear
(moving back and forth in large swings and bracketing to small distances is
very helpful).
That's about it.
For prints I use NIK?
So the short answer is yes, but this won't work with severe noise. I tend
to do this process with every image...
Hope that helps,
Bob