Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 52
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:16:49 -0800

Leaves for me, and congratulations on getting out every week.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] NZ PAW 52)