Subject: [Leica] Would M9 work well with these lenses?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:24:01 +0000

IIRC it is not the eyes that are incompatible so much as the extra machined
bulk protruding into the body of the camera when the eyes are not fitted. So
the DR can not be used on its own without machining off the extra metalwork
associated with the close focussing.
I haven't actually tried mine though (or the goggles).
FD