Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:07:51 +0100

Thanks Barney, well said...for me today is still Christmas, as the countries
where I grew up have Dec. 26th as a holiday as well (in Denmark it is
literally called "2nd Christmas Day"), and while Spain does not, I have the
entire period between Christmas and New Year off anyway.

In my case, the theological path I follow is that of Liverpool Football
Club, so whether or not this is a good Christmas depends on the outcome of
the match against Manchester City which kicks off in 1 h 23 minutes.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain