Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas BY PHONE :-)
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 21:27:46 -0800 (PST)

Bah.  Humbug.  and happyMerryChristmasHolidays back to you.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

 To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
 Date: Wednesday, December 25, 2013, 8:20 AM

 MERRY CHRISTMAS BY PHONE :-)

 As it's 6 a.m. west coast Canada 25 Dec. 2013 I begin my
 around the world phone calls of MERRY CHRISTMAS to as many
 folks involved in their joy of the day or they don't.

 Done this for many years and my list has grown as I don't
 send Christmas cards. A quick.. 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!" On the
 phone and I move quickly to the next number and I will do
 that for the next few hours. If you don't get a customary
 call? Either I don't have a connection number to your home
 or couldn't make a country connection? Those I do have??

 HERE I COME! :-)

 Many expect the call so I must be on my way.

 CHEERS FOR THE NEW YEAR AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :-)

 Dr. ted
 xoxoxo