Subject: [Leica] New vintage album
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:59:27 +0000

My favourite is the one selling "Lamparillas Votivas" (199203120LR5BN) it
has an
air of end of the 19th, beginning of the 20th Century to it. It's as if not
much
of her way of life has changed in a very long time. She may even have been
there
since she was a child.

Fascinating - as ever,

Happy Christmas,