Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook off to slow start
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:00:19 -0800

Hi Clayton,
Thank  you very much!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)
----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Clayton McKee" <rcmphoto at yahoo.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Yearbook off to slow start

Okay, okay.  I haven't been as active as formerly owing to trying to make a
living, and TBH the yearbook slipped my mind.  (Alternatively, I lost my
mind somewhere.  Hard to be sure.)

But it took about maybe three minutes to decide which pair I wanted to send
and a minute or so more to put them into shape.  This ain't `zackly rocket
science here, folks.

R. Clayton McKee