Subject: [Leica] Dear, extremely dear Santa
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:40:29 +1000

I like your thinking, since you already have the tripod....
Reminds me of the two working guys who won $20 million in Lotto and went
out together to celebrate. First stop was a deli for lunch and one guy
grabbed the tab. Then into the Ferrari dealer. Naturally, since the first
guy already paid for lunch......

Merry Christmas from Hoppy who is trying hard not to dream of the entry
level Hasselblad/Phase One objects which are *cheaper* than the S System
;-) My M is still in Germany trying to come home.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman