Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Long Ago
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:53:10 -0600

Hi Bill,

The name doesn't sound familiar to me.  There were a large number of
wind tunnels and test cells in operation when we were doing tests for
NASA, and I was primarily involved in one area.  We added our plant to
the engine test cell plant to achieve some conditions required for NASA
rocket testing, but I was not in the area of the test cell or control
room for those operations.  My responsibility was to see that we did not
blow up our exhauster plant while handling combustible rocket exhaust
products in configurations never dreamed of by the plant designers.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA