Subject: [Leica] Apple Commercial
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:14:25 +0100

Tina,

Beautiful, sweet, marketing powerful seller!

This is a very particular story Tina, in Catalonia when I was a child
Christmas never was a day for presents, just some small things for the
children, in our Nation, Catalonia, our own tradition was ?El ti??:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ti?_de_Nadal

and the Christmas evening was celebrated going to the Mass, and after that
at home with some traditional Christmas songs in ?El pessebre?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativity_scene

nothing else, the Christmas Day and the Boxing Day (only a holiday day in
Catalonia) was celebrated in a family lunch. The presents following our own
traditions was for the Epiphany.

Today we have our own traditions and also imported ones, Santa, Christmas
Three, many presents ?.

IMHO the the actual meaning is different, gifts have gained and lost in
intimacy

For you and for all of you friends, have a Merry Christmas!

Cheers
Lluis

El 17/12/2013, a las 19:09, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> escribi?: