Subject: [Leica] An anemic 40 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far!
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:24:24 -0500

The year isn't over yet, dammit!   What if we take some cool-ass pictures
right near the end of December?

I'm always taken by surprise that yearbook submissions start at the
beginning of December rather than the end.   Every damn year.   Over and
over.   And I try to make a mental note to remember for next year so I can
submit my pictures right at the beginning of the submission period and get
in the beginning of the book.   And it doesn't stick, because it still
doesn't make sense to me, so something structural and orderly in my brain
rejects the notion.   I guess I'll have to put it in some computer calendar
or something.

Yes, as always - thanks, Jim, for making this happen.   But it's still the
wrong damn time.

Fine, I'll look through pictures this weekend.

-Jeff
 Do you really want me to sic Uncle Ted on you ten-toed sloths?

We?re halfway through the month, and we should have well over 50 by now.

Please feel free to pass along the information to any active photographers
you know.

Thanks!

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA