Subject: [Leica] Christmas House revisited
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:07:33 +0100 (CET)

So kitsch! The flag is the cherry on top. Bien vu!

Are the window panes broken? I tried to click large to check but got to a
copy of the same size.
If they are, I can't understand why they spend that money on trinkets
iinstead of mending them.

I wish you a much less gloomy season than featured Chris :-)
And even if I don't always comment, many thanks for sharing your vision this
year again.

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 15/12/2013 00:14