Subject: [Leica] IMG: Give us this day our......
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:17:46 +0100 (CET)

A wonderful person whom I considered as my second father left us on
Christmas day at noon two years ago.
My thoughts to all the people my fellow luggers have lost whatever the date.

Yummy bread it looks all the same Douglas :-)

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 14/12/2013 20:02